Monday, April 6, 2009

damn so bored this semester

hurm why  la this sem so bored....
actually plan wanna asked for sem break at early.....sumhow...i do scared to asked my father..
cz must be he wont alloed me to do so...
haiya.....only god know why i felt this way...
hurm bout my luvely suri....
he make me strong and stand besides me when i in sad n not hepy situation...
may god make us live life 2gether hapyly....
hurm again...this sem i felt like cannot focus da....
dunno what is wrong with me....might be sewel kot...
but surely dui...i do not focus on what i'm doing aite now...
for those who read my blog.... could u please help me find solution....
and give me some advice.....i so lost concentration and focus in my subject...
might be me or the subject it self so bored for me to study...
then now my tumbdrive gone....dui....who take it pleazz la give me back cz got my assingment in there...
adoihai...........
hurm..what la....who la....why la.....hurm mcm2 la lg...
hihuhuuu....me felt so down aite now.....
suri pleazzzz give me power ...
:))

1 comment:

  1. actually we can solve it if we didnt know wat make u feel down??

    ReplyDelete